Thank you Magical-Normal life for nominating me. She is a wonderful writer and artist so check out her blog at magicalnormal.com
And here are (dun dun duun) The Rules:
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)Have fun with it!
So my small(ish) joys are not very small(ish) because I know I have so much to be thankful for.
- Jesus. I love Him more than life itself.
- My big, weird family. They are the greatest.
- Music!!! My passion.
- Books. Please read The Scarlet Pimpernel! It is the GREATEST BOOK IN THE UNIVERSE NEXT TO THE BIBLE!
- Art in general is a joy. And that includes every art: writing, painting, drawing, instruments, crafts, handcrafting, etc, ect.
- Fuzzy pillows, blankets, seats, animals, FUZZY!!!
- Sunflowers. Funny, happy, and bright.
- Sisters. The best friends you can ever have.
- Puppies! Dogs! Love them!
- PANDAS!!!!! ADORABLE HUGE BEARS THAT I JUST WANNA HUG!
- Stars. Even the darkness can be bright.
- Colors. Most people take it for granted, but I savore every beautiful and plain color I see.
- My ukulele and guitar. This probably is part of music but I am so thankful for my little instrument that I can take everywhere and my big instrument that I can jam on.
- Twizzlers. A lovely, delightful, delicious, scumdidilyunchous(as Roald Dahl would write) candy!
- Sunlight. Warm and bright. What more could I ask for?
These are mine. And I nominate-
Little Monkey RPC Student of btanblog.wordpress.com
My Creations of mylibertyrights.wordpress.com
All Things of https://freedomoftheplains.wordpress.com
Hope you all find wonderful joys!